Sunday, July 17, 2011

Looks Whooo's Having a Baby

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Today, I got to spend throwing my little sister, Mallory a beautiful baby shower.  Mallory is having a girl named, Addyson Paige and I cannot wait to meet her.  Here are a few pictures of the shower.  Hope you enjoy.


Its a little hard to read but its a banner that I made "ITS A GIRL"

Mallory has always loved owls.  This painting is for the Addyson's room, which my talented Grandmother painted.

I got this banner from Esty 

Really cute of my sister, Mallory.  I think I was trying to cover up my braces:(

Mallory and I playing around before everyone arrived.

The cutest cupcakes in the world and taste yummy too!  I owe a huge thanks to Laurie Brewer at LaLa's Sassy Spoon Creations for these wonderful treats!!
All the cute gifts

The Beautiful Mother-to-Be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment